Thursday, January 1, 2009

Play date cards & Birthday Stickers


Who hasn’t scrounged in their purse, diaper bag or pocket for something to write your contact info down while at the park for those really cool people you just met and want to get together again with? I know I have (Hi Shelley!)

I have offered up my contact info on all manners of things such as gum wrappers and bank slips – now here’s the perfect solution! Claire Wise Photography is now offering play date cards.

I put up some samples so you can get an idea– colors and text are editable – they are business card size.

Another new offering – birthday stickers to top off gifts with – cute as can be and super easy to use.

Press printed ( front and back!) play date cards are currently 30.00 (50 to a pack)

Birthday stickers are currently 25.00 (50 to a pack)

Now available to all clients who have had a session – and for those who haven’t? What are you waiting for I am now booking for 2009!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these. Now open at Etsy shop and offer them up nationally.

Cary Hairbows said...

Claire already has an etsy shop! I agree, sell these on etsy...you talented, sweet soul! :)

xo,
Shannon

Claire Wise Photography said...

Thanks y'all

I would if I were allowed to – I am using a very talented designer for the templates for these and that would be against her terms of use.

I can only use them for my clients, not for any other commercial use. I want others to respect my copyright and terms of service, so I strive to do the same! :)

Amy Trollinger said...

Ridiculously, gloriously cute. I wish I had a cute you-taken picture of my kid so I could order these up. *sigh*