Saturday, January 17, 2009

the party and more











It’s been an eventful week around here!

My older daughter had a “little” accident and my younger daughter had a birthday party! As you can see we had fun with our Secret Garden theme.

My sister came up to decorate my kitchen for the party. She’s amazing – she had painted that canvas as one of my daughters gifts!

You will have to excuse the quality of the car photo – it was taken with my cell phone as I was so unnerved by having to see the car again that I forgot my camera.

Thanks for visiting – and remember wear your seatbelt they really save lives. My daughter & her passenger both walked away from this with a tiny scratch each. The car was not so lucky but it did it’s job!

1 comment:

Cary Hairbows said...

Claire--

You deserve a very boring week. Stay in your PJs at home and enjoy being BORED. ;)

I am so glad the party came together so beautifully--and the details! WOW! Nice job!!

Shannon