Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Before you know it


it will be Valentine's Day!

I will be offering to my clients press printed 4x5 flat cards - the perfect size for class cards! I just got my daughter's in and they are gorgeous! Something else that would be fantastic for the class - custom bookmarks ( shh we are getting those too).

The cards pictured here are just a few that I offer so if you would prefer something else let me know and I can get your custom creation going!

These adorable cards are now available to all my clients who have had a session in the past year for 30.00 per pack of 25!! If you haven't had a session... what are you waiting for?!

1 comment:

Raechel said...

This is SO DOGGONE CUTE! I wish I'd had something this cool when I was in school! I love how you come up with such creative ideas like this!