Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving and the National Day of Listening


http://www.nationaldayoflistening.org/

I read about this today and thought it to be important enough to pass on to others. The day after Thanksgiving is The National Day of Listening.


Take an hour out of your day and interview someone important to you – your child, a grandmother, a friend, a teacher, anyone you care about. How fun would it be to make this a yearly tradition? Can you imagine the stories you would have to look back on and enjoy?


I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving with your families. I am thankful for each and every one of you!

3 comments:

Raechel said...

Oh, Claire. That photo is beautiful.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family!
R

Claire Wise Photography said...

Thanks so much Raechel! They are some of my favorite girls. I had the pleasure of seeing them again this past weekend.

This photo is from 2008 and was my first published in a literary journal and remains one of my favorites.

Happy Thanksgiving to yours too - give everyone a hug for me :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.