Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holding on easy and letting go


...Gotta hold on easy as I let you go.
Gonna tell you how much I love you,
though you think you already know.
I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.
You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born...

...Someday, some boy will come and ask me for your hand.
But I won't say "yes" to him unless I know, he's the half
that makes you whole, he has a poet's soul, and the heart of a man's man.
I know he'll say that he's in love... But between you and me. He won't be good enough!

~Tim Mcgraw

Seriously I am so behind but I did finally finish the wedding images and I must say every time I think I have a favorite, well it changes. I simply adore the way this father is looking at his daughter on her wedding day.

I know my husband will be looking like that one day at our girls. Well actually he might be looking like that and crying his eyes out ;) He's just about as sappy as I am most days.

Hopefully I will be posting more sneak peeks of other sessions but darn it some of my parents are spoiling my fun by wanting images kept under wraps until after Christmas - understandable but it's hard for me to "sit" on all these simply precious children!

No comments: