Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy growing up!


Love it or hate it (I am neutral, it was a gift!) the children’s book _Love you Forever_ was a big part of my son’s babyhood. He loved to hear that story over and over along with _Where the Wild Things Are_

Another big part of his babyhood were a pair of tiny overall’s. I was trying to save this shot until next month when he turns 20. You read that right – twenty. Twenty seems so much older.

He’s in the process of moving out – into an actual house and that struck me today so here it is.

I guess I need to go check my ladder…just kidding I am scared of heights and could never climb it!

Happy growing up! I will love you forever.

1 comment:

Carrie Comstock said...

This is beautiful, Claire. As always...

But, oh, those extra heart strings on this one. I'm not going to allow my boys to turn 20. ;)