Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The freshness of childhood



Then followed that beautiful season... Summer....
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



This photo represents something else I love to do – I have a gallery on my website called bits & pieces. It’s where I put my head – or rather things that are in my heart… just little bits and pieces from sessions or my own personal work.

I am working on getting them ready for purchase on my own site rather than where I had been selling them previously making it easier for everyone all the way around.

I hope you will enjoy looking through that gallery and I will be adding more soon – I have a lot of images in my head – and on my hard drive!

No comments: