Thursday, June 18, 2009

A day late


I just wanted to take the time to acknowledge a bittersweet birthday a day late - and for that I apologize.

I should have posted this and called her momma yesterday but I did not have a chance – and I hope you will forgive me for that and know that Tessa Grace and her family was on my mind.

My sister found these shoes at a thrift store for me the other day and sweet Tessa was the one I thought of when I saw them. Happy Birthday sweet girl you are missed and this picture is for you!

Tessa Grace is the daughter of a dear friend that was born still – she would have been 5 yesterday. She, and another friends daughter are the reason I volunteer for NILMDTS, which has changed me profoundly.

I hope you will all consider supporting this wonderful charity in any way your family can.

2 comments:

Amy Baker said...

So sweet. Love the shoes, love you. Thank you. Tessa's Mama

Maureen B said...

Perfect Claire. Just.perfect.