Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Best Day




Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown



Today I had the pleasure of meeting a family whose joy in being together was evident. Thank you for letting me capture your very precious boys.


As you can see I had a difficult time picking just one for your sneak peek – hopefully this will tide you over until you arrive back home from your vacation and can view the rest!


Thank you for making my job so fun today Shannon & Ryan.

3 comments:

The Sweet Line said...

Claire, those are the cutest photos ever! I miss you. take care.

Cary Hairbows said...

PRICELESS. Great work, Claire!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I LOVE these pics! I may have to steal that quote...for my boys' bedroom. Perfect!! Wish you were in Minnesota!