Sunday, March 29, 2009

simple hope








Hope is faith holding out it’s hand in the dark ~George Iles


Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.~ corita king

I struggle with how much personal information to share on this – my photography blog. Then I wonder how much more personal can I get? Every photo I take every click of my shutter has some meaning to me.

Two families I know have important dates coming up and they are on my mind and sometimes heavy on my heart. My own family has had a moment that stopped us all in our tracks. Out of all that? Hope is what we have.












1 comment:

Cary Hairbows said...

Beautifully said. Email me when you get a chance so we can chat. Thinking of you!

Shannon