Monday, December 15, 2008

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas



I wanted to share this with everyone.

http://www.adventconspiracy.org/

I realize I am a bit behind in sharing...but I am hoping you all will give me some slack with this being one of my busy seasons and I have had a house full of sick people ;)

I also would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to serve you. I do so love my job!

January sessions are booking! I look forward to another year of watching your children grow. It does a heart good.

3 comments:

Raechel said...

These are sweet. It's nice to see your kids. Thanks for sharing, Claire.

(and so sorry yall have been so sick!!)

ps - not sure about the previous comment, but I have no trouble at all loading your blog! :)

Claire Wise Photography said...

Thanks Raechel! I am hoping that we are all well for Christmas.

Thank you Mberenis, I really don't have any control over blogger but thanks for letting me know!

Cary Hairbows said...

Claire--

Your family shots are priceless! I hope your family feels better soon.

BTW, Your blog loads just fine for me! ;)

Merry Christmas!

-Shannon