Monday, December 8, 2008

Announcing......


I am so excited to offer this to my clients!


The value of this package would add up to well over 700.00 with my current pricing. I plan on servicing Vanderbilt, St. Thomas and Baptist Hospitals. I am really looking forward to that 1am labor call! Seriously.


Birth package 500.00 (non refundable retainer of 250.00 due at time of booking)


Includes:

Up to 4 hours of time during labor & delivery (two week window around due date with all booked clients during that time notified that I am on call for your birth and that they may have to reschedule)

8 five x seven prints

2 eight x tens

25 folded birth announcements OR slideshow (not suitable for prints) of birth.

4 comments:

Raechel said...

Claire! I'm so glad that you're doing this! You'll be great and I CAN'T WAIT to see & hear how it goes!!!

Claire Wise Photography said...

Thanks so much Raechel! I think I will really LOVE this - and as odd as it sounds I really will look forward to that phone call in the middle of the night.

Unknown said...

Happened upon your blog and love it! Love the hospital packages. I would've loved to have had one of those!

Michelle
http://www.everydaycelebrating.com

Cary Hairbows said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Very cool! :)