Monday, October 24, 2011

This is true love - you think this happens every day?

I could not resist using that quote from The Princess Bride in my title for this cute young couple. The groom's name is Wesley after all and it is true love. The bride to be was about 5 years old when I last saw her and her mother is a dear friend. It's hard for me to believe.
I can't wait to see their wedding through my lens next weekend. I can't wait to see O in her wedding gown and to see the look on her groom's face.

7 comments:

Raechel said...

So exciting! And so lovely.

Erin said...

Beautiful Claire!

alej keigan said...

what an absolutely gorgeous photo! very sweet.

Lisa Kelly said...

Love the quote and the image. So sweet.

PamN said...

So very beautiful - should be a large canvas, because this is a perfect, timeless image!

Christy Johnson said...

Beautiful capture!

Josh said...

Adorable images :)