Saturday, October 11, 2008

Something so Strong


Love can make you weep
Can make you run for cover

Roots that spread so deep

Bring life to frozen ground


Could carry us away

Something so strong

Could carry us today


This dear sweet family indulged me for this shot as I explained that I have songs in my head for certain people.

Those lyrics from the Crowded House song _Something so Strong_ are what I have in my head for them.

I am so grateful to have met this family and to have been a very small part of their life. Just meeting them changed mine.

They really do have something that strong.Strong love, strong faith and a strong family.Truly special people.

This is little Mr. O and his mom and dad - even though you can't see them in this shot ;)

I'll be giving them a proper sneak peek in the next few days.

No comments: