Monday, September 15, 2008

Buy shoes save lives


I was recently contacted about one of my photos - a charity called The Preemptive Love Coalition would like to use my "pinwheel" photo.

This charity raises money to help Iraqi children have life saving surgeries. 45%-65% of the cost of the shoes - in other words 100% of the profits they are selling goes directly to this cause.

I think it's a worthy cause so I donated a web sized image and decided to blog about it and hopefully spread the word about the charity a bit.

It was the least I could do. What a better world this could be if everyone just did the least they could do.

Obviously it would be wonderful if everyone did the MOST they could do - but think about the change that could happen if everyone made the tiniest effort....

The Preemptive Love Coalition

claire wise photography, nashville children's photographer

1 comment:

Cary Hairbows said...

Wonderful news, Claire!I love that picture.

I really like the coalitions mission: “Buy Shoes. Save Lives.”

Thanks for sharing...

Shannon