Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thrifting


My sister was just up here house hunting (yay!) and she brought me a few items from her thrifting fun. I am hoping to use them with lots of little girls (don't worry I am still looking for boy items). She brought me lots of neat old hats and a cool vintage bag.

We went again while she was here and I managed to snag a few items - including one very neat old ceramic bell that is just simply sweet.

I will be posting about Christmas card sessions in the next few weeks - trying to get all the details together and put together a few samples. The short version is I will be doing mini sessions (if you only want cards and a few portraits) along with full sessions if you want more variety.

claire wise photography, nashville children's photographer, natural light photography,custom photography

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I bought a $9 chair that I will use for props. I love finding great things! Loved your sp on flickr. Just about died laughing because really, you don't look old.

Claire Wise Photography said...

Oh but I am I am ;)